Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas/Birthday Anxiety and what's on my list for 2012


Alright so Christmas is like 6 days away and my birthday is 7 and although that might seem like plenty amount of time, HAH! Not even. I can't even begin to think about what to get the 7 people I plan to shop for and with only a week away from Christmas I'm starting to panic. So I am a the biggest procrastinator ever. Why? Well, like I said, I have yet to purchase any gifts or even given it a second thought, actually writing this is the most thought I've put into gifts/gift giving/shopping for gifts all month. Ridiculous and unacceptable. Fudge, I really hope I can get something for everyone on my list, and something that isn't cheap and won't suck. Well, at least I know what I want which is kind of stupid because I've had my significant other (boyfriend) ask me all month what I've wanted for Christmas and to my amazement...I had no idea. Leave it to me to look around at the very last minute! I took some time to look through my eBay "watch list" and websites I've had bookmarked for ages of clothing and shoes stores where I had seen things I had planned on purchasing. 

Here are some of my 2012 must-have-under-the tree items:





Manic Panic "Final Curtain" Purple All-Inclusive Makeup Kit




















































































"All That Jazz" winklepickers from EthicalWares

Zebra print shorts from H&M
"Hellraiser" loafer from UNIF
Black leather bondage belt w/ chains from Slash 'N' Burn

I guess I'm being a bit of a Grinch this Christmas, but a very selfish one. I just want to get everything on my X-Mas list!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?! i don't think so. On a different note, I can't stop thinking about The Walking Dead. It's driving me crazy and it doesn't help that my ringtone is the shows theme song. Obsessed, much? Yesh. :) I don't care. It's the best show on television and the only reason why I ever turn mine on. I love December and I never want it to end but honesty...I just want February to come so the new season of TWD can start and I can get on with life. But yeah, I also can't wait to open my presents! I'm hoping I get everything I wanted this holiday season. We'll see how that turns out and how well people know me.*crosses fingers* >.<'
Till next time.
-Johnny ^v^







No comments:

Post a Comment