Monday, November 26, 2012

Post #1

First, I guess I'd like to start by saying welcome to my blog. I'm Johnny and this is my first post. :) Now usually I would have SO much to say and talk about but for some reason, today, I don't. Weird. I guess it's because I feel a little sick and tired. I got this thing (blog) going like a little over a month ago but never actually posted anything so I thought I'd do that tonight since I was stuck at home.
Anyway, so November is coming to an end (Happy belated Thanksgiving btw everyone!) and people have already begun their shopping...except me. Gah! I suck! I really don't know what I'm going to get for anyone all I know is what I want and the worst part is that there's like seven different people I have to get gifts for. Ridiculous. The worst part of all of this though is that my birthday is coming up. So depressing. As a kid you eagerly await your birthday because it means cake, balloons, and toys but as an adult, you hate it because and all it means is wrinkles, rejection, and that you're not a kid anymore. You are a fully grown up adult adult. It sounded much sweeter when we were kids wanting to be there, didn't it? If any, nowadays all I really hope for is a nice gift and a cute cake. 























Whatever, I try not to think about it. There are just some things in life that are inevitable and those include taxes, death, the clicking clock so I guess there's no point crying over spilled milk...easier said than done. I have things to do, I can't just sit back an mope about whatever new random shit comes up. For example, I'm in college right now and even though it's community it's still a bitch. I have papers and presentations do for all four classes and each are due one day after the next. I'm so tired and the worst part is that I put everything off to the last minute. I'm a procrastinator but I get the work done on time and it fulfills all requirements. I think what really is taking a toll on me though is ballet, my dance instructor is a bitch on wheels. Her head is so far up her ass and she never takes the time after class to work with anyone like a regular dance teacher should. She justifies it with "this is not a studio, it's community college". Well community college or not, we all still paying the same amount and she's not working for free so she should do what she's getting paid to do. I think I hate her... *sigh* nah, I don't mean that. I'm not that guy. Really though, I love ballet but I hate her class...with a passion. That has to say something about her.  >.<
Bought those same pants at H&M
 From Forever 21. Leggings.
Lately,I try to shop to forget about my problems. I think it's a healthier way to cope although some experts might say that it could lead to another kind of addiction. I don't care. I do whatever I want. It makes me happy and at the end of the day, I look way better and twice as fashionable as I did when I started so they can just kiss my ass. 
Also from Forever 21. Loved them but unfortunately,
they were a couple sizes too big so I will have to exchange them.




I'll never go thirsty again!
Right now, I'm just doing laundry and prepping for class tomorrow (ballet, YAY...fuck). I got this big water bottle from Victoria's Secret for $12...was that stupid? Haha whatev. It's cute and I needed one for class.   


http://www.inspiredwater.org/2010/11/plastic-bottles-banned-on-the-set-of-black-swan/


Oh and this is going to sound dumb but I'm not going to use it like right away (tomorrow) because I don't want people thinking I got it at the Black Friday sale, because I didn't get it on sale haha. I got it at regular price F.Y.I




Hands down, BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION.
Well that's enough nonsense for today. I have to go finish my laundry, get emotionally prepared for 
The Walking Dead
Don't kill me! 
and feed my cat, Damien whom is rumored to be possessed? I don't know how true that is but if it is, that would explain a lot...and would actually be kind of sweet haha. 
Anyway...'till next time.  -Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment