Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's been a while....

So it's been quite a while since I last posted something on here...last year to to exact haha. Ok so it hasn't been THAT long but whatever. Alright so I essential intended on writing a post like on the 25th to say "Merry Christmas blah blah blah" you get the picture. I also wanted to get the opportunity to, like I have in my previous and future posts, post pictures, specs, and reviews and things I received and got for Christmas and my birthday which is on the 26 (f.y.i).
I was actually quite surprised/overwhelmed/super happy and embarrassed/appreciative of everything I received. I totally wasn't expecting to get that much but hey...I'm not complaining haha.
I will be posting everything as well as recap of my holiday...day? I don't know. Well Christmas Eve/Christmas/Birthday/New Years but I will post all that stuff including pics later today but for now it is 2:40 a.m and I am in need of some much needed sleep. Good morning everyone and talk to you in a couple of hours.
-Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment